From its beginning, TSNA, Transportation Infrastructure has provided value, a strong work ethic, and excellence in innovation to our wide variety of clients. Now, more than a decade later, because of this focus and determination, we remain at the forefront of our industry.
Our key service is providing operations and maintenance for transportation infrastructure and associated facilities. Our extensive experience in performance-based contracting includes many firsts:
· First performance-based contract for road preservation signed with Virginia Department of Transportation in 1997
· First performance-based contract for city streets in Washington, D.C. signed with the District Department of Transportation and the Federal Highway Administration in 2000
· First performance-based contract for a major transportation facility in 2000 - Anton Anderson Memorial Tunnel, Whittier, Alaska
· First performance-based contract for movable bridges in 2002 – Florida Department of Transportation's District Five
· First performance-based contract for landside services for an airport facility in 2004 – Ted Stevens International Airport, Anchorage, Alaska