Our employees are the heart of TSNA-TI. For more than a decade our employees have led our success by living and working our mission, vision and values.
As the industry leader, we are always considering candidates with backgrounds in the following:
- Civil Engineering
- Department of Transportation experience
- Infrastructure maintenance
- Road construction and pavements
- Project Managers
- Project Engineers
- Small business owners in maintenance or contracting
- Contract Management
- Construction and maintenance inspectors
- Construction foremen
- Landscape maintenance
VMS offers a comprehensive benefits program including:
- Competitive pay and opportunity for performance bonuses
- Company Paid Medical
- Generous 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Opportunities for Advancement from within
VMS offers a Drug-Free Workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Safe Driving Record Required.